LinkedInFacebookTwitter
T 01622 882345

History of Leay


1937 – Leay Glazing Services Ltd was Founded

1968 – Kawneer UK Ltd dealership confirmed

1987 – Celebrated 50 years trading

1991 – Leay Glazing Services Ltd became Leay Ltd and moved to new registered address in Lake Road,  Quarry Wood Industrial Estate, Aylesford.

1993 – Leay Ltd celebrated 25 years trading with Kawneer

1994 – Leay celebrated becoming the third largest Kawneer dealer in Europe.

1994 – Leay became an approved member of the CWCT (Centre for Window and Cladding Technology)

2006 – Accredited to ISO 9001

2007 – Accredited to ISO 14001

2008 – Became CHAS accredited

2009 – Leay adopted a second aluminium system and began trading with Metal Technology Ltd.

2013 – Leay became CE compliant

2013 – Became Builders Profile accredited

2014 – Became Constructionline Accredited

2015 – PAS24 certification obtained for Leay through Buildcheck

2016 – FORS (Fleet Operator Recognition Scheme) Bronze accreditation obtained




Copyright 2017 Leay Ltd.